Sunday, June 19, 2011

Makeovers and Fashionable Sharks

Ever feel an absolutely overwhelming need to change something? Maybe your job, your boyfriend, your hair...your blog? Change can be very, very good. It can also be scary. But scary is a close cousin of exciting. You can use that quote if you want.

Fashion is constantly evolving, and that's how I like it. I like everything to always be moving forward. They say if a shark stops swimming, he will die. I don't really care whether or not that's actually true, I choose to believe it and that's that. If sharks wore clothes, I bet my bottom dollar they would be on the cutting edge of fashion.

Speaking of sharks - you know those shark cages people get in so they can "swim" with them safely? Well, remember on American Gladiators (hello spandex) when they would get in those giant balls and roll around in them? Why can't we take those principles and go play with lions or something? Seems like a good idea to me.

Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment